With the company since / responsible for
In March 2018, Ms. Dimitra Papadopoulou joined B&K, first as reservations manager and later as deputy hotel manager. In October 2019, she took over the role of Resident Manager at My4walls Serviced Apartments. Together with the Area Manager she is responsible for the management of the serviced apartment hotel.
- Trained hotel specialist (Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim)
- Two-year commercial school education (Berufskolleg Mannheim)
- Extensive experience in front office
(2000-2002 SRS-Median Hotel Hannover)
- From 2002 as Sales Coordinator mainly responsible for the implementation of sales promotion measures in Germany and Europe. Representation of the Median Hotels at RDA, ITB, STB, FESPO Zurich and TourSalon Poznan
- Representative of the 1st Hotel Association of Hanover at various events and exhibitions.
- 2010 move to Hamburg as front office manager and group reservation manager at EGON Hotel (formerly Zleep Hotel), participation in the company change from Zleephotels to EGON Hotel GmbH.
Motto / Philosophy
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” (Dalai Lama)