With the company since / responsible for
Mrs. Sonja Bohrer has held various management positions at B&K since spring 2007. Since September 2016, she has been responsible as Area Manager for all B&K hotels in the Vienna region and in this context also accompanies their pre-openings and strategic repositionings. She manages the Vienna Sales Office with the associated departments for all three hotels..
- Graduated from the International College of Tourism & Management (Semmering, Austria)
- Experiences abroad and first steps in the hotel business in Switzerland and Germany in addition to working for her parents' wholesale company.
- 1996 - 2000 Austrian Hotelier Association
- From 2000 Deputy Director Austria Trend Hotels for 3 Hotels, Hotel Manager for 1 Hotel
- Since 2006 with Marriott International, opening of the Courtyard by Marriott Wien Schönbrunn
- Many years of experience in hotel management with a focus on hotel refurbishment, pre-opening, project management and organisational structure
Motto / Philosophy
„The early bird catches the worm.“