With the company since / responsible for
Jens Nolte has been working in various positions at B&K since May 2005. At the end of 2010 he was appointed Director of Finance, Controlling & Administration within the company group. As Chief Financial Officer, he is now responsible for the entire strategic and operational processes in the area of finance and has individual power of attorney for the group’s companies.
- Trained hotel clerk & certified accountant / tax college Endriss and IHK
- As of 1989 employed in various types of hotel business (business/city/leisure/resort)
- Experience gained with various brands (Trusthouse-Forte, ROBINSON, Best-Western, Marriott)
- Leading activities in European and non-European countries (Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Tunisia, Mexico) as well as at various German locations (NRW, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Hessen)
- Extensive specialist knowledge developed through a variety of positions such as purchaser, F&B and cost controller, accountant, commercial manager, asset manager, hotel manager, divisional manager Corporate Office