With the company since / responsible for
From November 2021 to February 2023 Kerstin Moderlak worked as General Manager for the Moxy Frankfurt East at B&K.
Since March 2023 she is responsible for the Moxy Frankfurt East and the DoubleTree by Hilton Frankfurt Niederrad in the role of Cluster General Manager.
- Steigenberger Hotelberufsfachschule Bad Reichenhall, school for hotel business
- Hotel Apprenticeship at Steigenberger Frankfurt Airport
- Worked in various front office positions until 1997 (Steigenberger Frankfurt Airport, InterCity Hotel Erfurt)
- 1997 to 1999 Executive Assistant Manager (InterCity Hotel Erfurt)
- From 1999 to 2006 developed extensive knowledge as Front Office Manager, Rooms Division Manager and Executive Assistant Manager (Maritim Hotel Frankfurt)
- 2006 to 2009 Maternity Leave. During this time Assistant to the General Manager in part-time. (Maritim Hotel Frankfurt).
- 2009 to 2019 Specialisation in the Rooms Division as experienced Rooms Division Manager (Maritim Hotel Frankfurt).
- 2020 to 2021 Hotel Manager Premier Inn Frankfurt Messe
Motto / Philosophie
“What you want to ignite in others must first burn inside yourself“ (St. Augustine)