With the company since / responsible for
Kornelija Reitel joined the B&K´s finance department in September 2021. As an accounts payable clerk, she is responsible for checking and posting incoming invoices, reconciling accounts and maintaining master data.
- Trained office communication clerk with many years of experience in accounts payable at large corporations.
- July 2003 to August 2010 employed at Cytec in Wiesbaden (chemical company based in West Peterson, New Jersey (USA)
- August 2010 to February 2015, accounts payable clerk at PSA in the finance department Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Responsible in the central accounting for the group-owned car dealerships of the Peugeot and Citroen brands.
- Until June 2020, further experience in the area of accounts payable, as Accountant Payable and Logistic Accountant at Coty in Mainz and Darmstadt (beauty company based in New York).
- Before joining B&K, employed at Patrizia AG (global provider of real estate funds in Europe).
Motto / Philosophie
“What a lot of things I don't need.“ (Socrates)